- Holder: LGTBIQ+ Association COLORS SITGES LINK
- Address: C / Joan Tarrida, 1, 1-2, 08870 Sitges
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: colorssitgeslink.org
The provider, responsible for the website, makes available to users this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well. how to inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website.
Everyone who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may be applicable.
The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give notice or inform users of these obligations, it being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of the provider. .
The provider disclaims any liability arising from the information published on your website, provided that such information has been manipulated or entered by a third party.
From the customer’s website it is possible to be redirected to content from third party websites. Since the provider cannot always control the content introduced by third parties on its websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that may contravene national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirect to this website, notifying the competent authorities the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently on the website of the lender. However and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or if necessary the blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international law, third party rights or morals and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification,
This website has been reviewed and tested for proper operation. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain programming errors, or that they become causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
Personal data protection
The provider is deeply committed to complying with Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures provided in Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 of December of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016.
- Data of the Data Controller : Associació LGTBIQ + Colors Sitges Link (CSL)
- Data processed: Name, Surname, ID, Telephone, E-mail, Bank account number
Purpose of the treatment :
- The purpose of collecting and processing the personal data that we request in our forms is to manage your request and send the information related to it.
- In the event that you become a friend or give us a donation, we will use your data to manage your financial contributions and, if you wish, to periodically send you information about our activities.
- In the event that you have signed up for a course or event organized by the CSL, we will add you to our files and send you information about them and invitations to events organized by our federation.
- In the event that you have signed up as a volunteer for any of our activities, we will process your data in order to manage your participation in the aforementioned activity.
- Obligation or not to provide them , as well as the consequences if they are not provided: it will be necessary to provide, at least, those fields marked with an asterisk, since otherwise, CSL will not be able to accept or manage compliance with the established relationship.
- Regarding the rights of all users and the procedure to exercise them: Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Portability, Suppression and Opposition, you must send a letter identifying the reference “Data Protection” to C / Joan Tarridas nº1, 1-2. – 08870 Sitges (Barcelona).
Intellectual and industrial property
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by part of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has the express and prior authorization from them.
The provider expressly authorizes / does not authorize third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, having in any case redirect to the main website of the provider.
The provider recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of the provider over them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by part of the same.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email.
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to the company, such as content hosting services, instant messaging, sending notifications, advertising services, etc. CSL has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to CSL in order to guarantee that said providers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
Your personal data may also be transferred to the competent authorities in cases where there is a legal obligation.
To know the cookies we use on this web page / mobile application, remember that you can access our cookies policy.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all derivative conflicts or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.